A jaw coupling is a type of general purpose power transmission coupling that also can be used in motion control (servo) appliions. It is designed to transmit torque (by connecting two shafts) while damping system vibrations and accommodating misalignment, which protects other components from damage.
· quizá (s) maybe/perhaps. tal vez. maybe/perhaps. Whenever a clause is introduced by " maybe " or " perhaps " you will use the subjunctive. This is because these words introduce a level of uncertainty. Acaso is more found in writing, whereas quizá (s) and tal .
If the synthesizer does not support the language specified for a page or part of a page, JAWS still indies the language of the information. To demonstrate automatic language detection, we start in English and write: "My computer speaks English." Then we write the same sentence in French, mon ordinateur parle français and then in Spanish,
Browse Spanish translations from Spain, Mexico, or any other Spanishspeaking country. 📕 The modern pocket dictionary. Word of the Day. ardiente. show translation. Subscribe. SpanishDict is the world's most popular SpanishEnglish dictionary, translation, and learning website.
· As part of this protocol for jaw injury, an interim anterior bite splint (nighttime wear) should be used to support, relax, and protect the jaw joints and muscles, similar to how an elastic bandage supports and protects a wrist or ankle injury. Additionally, jaw exercises are prescribed to restore normal function and range of motion.
Intermarriage accentuated the socalled ' Habsburg jaw ', a physical characteristic common to both Spanish and Austrian Habsburgs; a contemporary reported this was so pronounced in Charles that he swallowed his food without thoroughly chewing, which resulted in frequent stomach problems. 
· The Habsburg King Carlos II of Spain was sadly degenerated with an enormous misshapen head. His Habsburg jaw stood so much out that his two rows of teeth could not meet; he was unable to chew. His tongue was so large that he was barely able to speak. His intellect was similarly disabled. His brief life consisted chiefly of a passage from ...
· Bisphosphonate Therapy (and Osteonecrosis of the Jaw) (American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons) Specifics Difficulty Chewing (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Also in Spanish Fractures of the Jaw and Midface (Merck Co., Inc.) Also in Spanish Jaw Disloion (Merck Co., Inc.) Also in Spanish
· The jaw is one of the immediate indiors that people subconsciously or consciously use to gender to one an other. Males tend to have larger, wider jaws and s have narrower more refined jaws. Jaw reduction surgery is usually a fundamental part of FFS as it reshapes the jaw into a slimmer and more feminine appearance. The surgeon uses their .
· Osteonecrosis of the Jaw. Detailed Description: The purpose of the ONJ case registry is to describe the natural history of positivelyadjudied ONJ in subjects with cancer with an observation period of 5 years. Most of these subjects are expected to have received bone antiresorptive agents such as bisphosphonates or denosumab together with ...
Metal plates, metal plates and pipes. Metal plates and pipes can be cut can be cut by fixing them by by fixing them by fixing them between the between the jaws of a wise traits can be easily made. Reads, trades can be easily made can be easily made on pipes, on pipes by fixing them by fixing them between the between the jaws. This is the answer.
It covers the sides of the jaw just behind the cheeks. It is the main muscle that allows clenching the jaw and grinding the teeth; it is also used to control the jaw movement during speech. The jaw muscles consist of striated muscles, originate from the new mesoderm, and are controlled from the cerebral medulla and the motor cortex.